About Internet Guru Girl – Sparta Vladislavna Komissarova
Texas website design and online marketing specialist
After working as a top-producing sales rep for several prestigious firms including Verizon Yellow Pages, Lexis-Nexis and Lawyers.com for nearly 15 years, Sparta decided to go out on her own. Realizing she had met and exceeded her goals as a sales rep, starting Internet Guru Girl, LLC was a natural step toward working more closely with clients to provide better service. In addition to Sparta’s years of experience in website and online marketing development, she brings personal one-on-one service that is often lacking in larger firms. Sparta gets her energy and enthusiasm by connecting with others. She got her first job working in a restaurant, when she was 14 years old and worked there for 8 years. She thrived on the personal interaction and knew from that moment she was a people person.
The roots of entrepreneurship – passion and purpose
Sparta is a first generation Russian-American. Her father, is a former award- winning Soviet athlete who escaped from the USSR in 1965 by swimming the Black Sea from Russia to Turkey. It is easy to see that her father’s courage and determination are two traits that Sparta inherited. Her Russian roots may also be the reason her nickname is the Texas Russian Cowgirl. But, Sparta’s biggest influence was her mother who instilled in her daughter the virtues of hard work and personal integrity. Sparta was inspired by both of her parents, each entrepreneurs in their own right, to pursue her goals with passion and purpose.
Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas
• Seibel Training – Customer relations management tool for collaboration with internal management
• Sales and product training – Annual training through LexisNexis/ Martindale-Hubbell/Lawyers.com
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – including techniques for positioning, prospecting, and product knowledge as Focus Field Specialist for new sales
Sons, Auden and Asa
IGG Philosopy – Core Values Matter in Business Relationships
To help others achieve their business goals, IGG believes it is important to have a strong foundation of core values and beliefs that guide you in your business relationships. We believe that as an entrepreneur it is essential to:
- Have a passion to help people
- Have a desire and commitment to doing things the right way
- Cultivate solid long term business relationships with clients
- Be willing to go the extra ten miles
- Give clients the same care and concern as you do for friends and family
- Contribute to your clients’ success
- Take your work personally because when you’re working with people it is personal
- Contact an Internet Marketing Consultant Today
- Find out how IGG can help you develop the internet marketing strategies you need to promote your business.