Months before the debate about Internet censorship raged as SOPA and PIPA dominated the concerns of web users, President Obama signed an international treaty that would allow companies in China or any other country in the world to demand ISPs remove web content in the US with no legal oversight whatsoever.
- Future Success Lies in Mobile Web Optimization
- Children Being Subjected to Another Countries Jurisdiction
- Why Is It Vital that Your Website Be Mobile Friendly?
- Nothing better than a clients friend who thinks your website & marketing is FANTASTIC!
- Internet Guru Girl clients new website launch
- Past, Present and Future Statistical Trends from PC to Mobile Devices
- Why Social Media Is Vital for Your Marketing
- How Long Are Visitors Staying on Your Website?
- Dallas Attorney Ramez Shamieh Successfully Defends Employee In Defamation – Breach Of Contract Case
- Ramez Shamieh, a young, up-and-coming attorney, the goalkeeper on SMU’s NCAA Final Four soccer team at the turn of the millennium launches his mini site/blog